Monday, July 06, 2009

Dear friends of Maua Methodist Hospital ,

You may already know that Stanley and Mary Gitari, he heads Outpatient Dept. of Maua Methodist Hospital and she heads the Nursing staff, are being honored as alumni of the year by Oklahoma City University. They will be receiving the award the end of October but will stay in the US to visit people and churches with whom they have served at Maua .

They will be in Houston beginning November 14, visiting Lakewood UMC, that Sunday morning. They are available to speak for the following weeks until November 28 and possibly Dec. 6 on Sunday mornings at worship, to Sunday school classes, UMW groups, etc. If you are interested in having them speak at your church, I will be arranging their schedule so please contact me. I am unsure about the week following November 28 but will get back to you about that.

They will also need lodging and meals while they are in Houston . If someone in your church would be interested in housing them for several nights, I would greatly appreciate that also.

We are blessed to have this opportunity to introduce these amazing servants of Christ to our congregations and share the work of Maua Methodist Hospital . I hope we can spread this word abundantly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blessings,
Noel Denison
713-464-1173

Cell: 832-541-7480

2 comments:

Miriti Kaberia said...

I grew up at Maua Methodist Hospital where my mother worked until she retired. I am proud of the progress the hospital has made and grateful to all who have contributed to its success. I am equally proud of Mr & Mrs. Gitari and their efforts to give back to the community. Now I live in Washington, D.C and teach as a prestigious university in the nation's capital. I would love to host Mr & Mrs. Gitari at my church and/or university here in DC before they go back to Maua. Please pass my message to them. Thank you!

Miriti Kaberia

Miriti Kaberia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.